Sunday, 29 April 2012

Everything

1st Poem... or??? Guess???


Everything


Everything that I know seem like a lie now...
But everyone keep telling me that it still the same.
Am I the one who changing or the situation?
Or the situation itself make myself confuse. 


They said that they know everything about me...
Maybe not everything inside but they know who I am.
When I fell like I'm losing myself each and everyday,
They convince me that I'm still the same.


I said I love the beach and the ocean,
so they asked me 'Why I live in the mountain'?
The ocean give me calmness and make me fell relax.
The mountain is a teacher to me... Teaching me in silence.
Letting me see what the world outside is all about.


Whenever I see the sunset...No matter where I'm standing.
Walking along the beach, or Climbing a mountain..
The orange color is a color of reality to me,
Telling me that the day already gone
and I will meet the sunrise tomorrow.


When everything seem not real to me,
I'll go to the mountain and the ocean.
The one who made the mountain and the ocean...
is the only one that REAL and will STAY real FOREVER.


When I know that He is real, 
then Everything become crystal clear again...
And that is the TIMe when I really understand that
He is the one who know EVERYTHING about MYself..
Everything about ME...
Inside and Outside...




No comments:

Post a Comment